A representative will be available to respond to your questions directly from 8:30am to 5pm on Monday through Friday. Voicemail messages will be returned within 24 hours.
University Human Resources
- General guidance on testing, symptom tracking and exposure
- Changing testing frequency
- Policies for isolation, quarantine and leave
- Brown’s COVID-19 Campus Safety Policy
Guidance on leave policies if you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, have tested positive for COVID-19, have been exposed to COVID-19.
Employee & Labor Relations
Guidance on seeking an alternative work assignment (AWA) if you cannot continue to work on campus due to an underlying health condition or if you are in a high-risk category as defined by the CDC.
Your Primary Health Care Provider
- How to answer questions on the daily symptom tracker
- What to do if you feel symptoms or have been exposed to COVID-19
- What to do if you have tested positive for COVID-19
- Other medical questions related to COVID-19