Brown’s HRPP (Human Research Protection Program) and IRB (Institutional Review Board) have established revised expectations of its human subjects research community as the COVID-19 situation on campus, off campus and internationally continues to evolve.
Please consult the HRPP/IRB Home page for the following:
- Operations status updates
- Important information about prioritization of review of IRB protocols
- In-person interactions with study participants
- Modifying in-person study procedures to remote study procedures
- Voluntary delay of study enrollment or participation
Last updated May 18, 2021. Information on this page may be updated as the University’s planning evolves and/or public health guidance prompts a shift in Brown’s operations and protocols.